• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who would win? Two teenage boys vs armed police?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would win? Two teenage boys vs armed police?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7296328.stm

Boys held for attacking officers
    Two teenagers, aged 14 and 15, have been arrested after a car was driven at armed police officers in south London.
    The incident took place at about 0100GMT on Friday when armed officers responded to a call in Badric Court, Battersea, about men carrying firearms.

When officers approached the pair in York Road they drove at the officers and hit them.

One officer was dragged with the car for five to six feet while the other went over the bonnet, police said.

Light relief?

Comment

If this was America those boys would be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Light relief?
        Now now.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          If this was America those boys would be dead.
          unfortunately, this is England and they will be given an xbox and a dole cheque.
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn;489896[B
            One officer was dragged with the car for five to six feet while the other went over the bonnet, police said. [/B]

I wonder what odds ladbrokes are offering on them shooting to kill on their next call-out? Seems a good bet to me. Hope it's not a cat up a tree.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

little pikey sh1tbags...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Well, we're only hearing one side of the story here. Were the Police wearing uniform? Say you had two guys with guns running at you, what would you do?
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  Say you had two guys with guns running at you, what would you do?
                  Move out of London.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                    Well, we're only hearing one side of the story here. Were the Police wearing uniform? Say you had two guys with guns running at you, what would you do?
                    Is that likely to happen? I must start wear brown trousers just in case.

Comment

Working...
                    X