• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shannon Matthews found alive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shannon Matthews found alive

http://uk.reuters.com/article/topNew...75049620080314

Hope it's true.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Shannon's aunt Amanda Hyett said the schoolgirl's mother Karen Matthews had been driven away by police from the family home shortly before 1400 GMT.
      I hope this was for a tearful reunion...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Hope it's true.
        It's only media talk at the moment - no official statements
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

After this length of time they usually only turn up in one state! She should go out and buy a lottery ticket (if it is true)
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Found under a bed in W Yorks

All over the news channels
            It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Were any arrests made?

Comment

Police statement confirms that she was found at a house in Lidgate Gardens, sealed in the base of a divan bed.

A 39 year old has been arrested on suspicion of abduction
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

This has been a dodgy story from day one. The mother knows far more than she has said or has been released.
                  Her body language and manner has suggested that she knows who has taken her daughter and why.
                  Whether the girl was ever in any danger is open to debate. I suspect it was possibly the girls father or an ex partner or similar who was punishing the mother. It may have been the local mafia/yardies who have taken her against an outstanding debt or pending court appearance where she is the witness in which case she may have been in danger.

My opinion. No factual basis or evidence.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

My opinion. No factual basis or evidence.
                    You are AtW and I claim my free degree in everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X