• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I love Davina

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Davina

There should be a Davina channel on Sky. I'd never go to work.
    ǝןqqıʍ

eh? Who do you mean? Surely not that t**t that presents big brother?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      eh? Who do you mean? Surely not that t**t that presents big brother?
      Wash your mouth out!
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Wash your mouth out!
        oh! you mean that Davina. She is great. I think FG had some piccies of her on flickr

Comment

oh! you mean that Davina. She is great. I think FG had some piccies of her on flickr
          No, I meant BB Davina, you're not allowed to call her a t**t!!
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

No, I meant BB Davina, you're not allowed to call her a t**t!!
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Davina McCall dramatically lost her footing on last night's Big Brother double-eviction show, crumbling to stage in front of her audience at Elstree Studios.

The dark-haired TV host is famed for her vertiginous stilettos, but this time it seemed they were simply too high even for her.

She was quick to laugh off the embarrassing stumble however, and although she readily flaunted the resulting scar, she soon regained her immaculate poise.
            =============================
            I remember when f4j invaded the BB set...

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Davina McCall dramatically lost her footing on last night's Big Brother double-eviction show, crumbling to stage in front of her audience at Elstree Studios.

The dark-haired TV host is famed for her vertiginous stilettos, but this time it seemed they were simply too high even for her.

She was quick to laugh off the embarrassing stumble however, and although she readily flaunted the resulting scar, she soon regained her immaculate poise.
              =============================
              I remember when f4j invaded the BB set...
              I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, falling off your stilletos on live TV or admitting to reading the Daily Mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
                I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, falling off your stilletos on live TV or admitting to reading the Daily Mail.

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Aye thang ewe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post

Reading the Daily Mail has to more embarrassing than, being a bloke caught in stiletto's surely???
                    The answer is never

Comment

Working...
                    X