• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas

..well it looks like as usual the Christmas season is now approaching, heard a phone playing Christmas carols today.

How will everyone be celebrating Christmas?
    I'm alright Jack

Away from this septic Isle...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
      Measuring Widget's little fella, aparently.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

I did start another thread asking if anybody fancied a christmas party, seems no one is up for it.
        For a change I intend to spend Christmas at Chez Gunman in Lancashire.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          I did start another thread asking if anybody fancied a christmas party, seems no one is up for it.
          I asked a question, but you didn't reply. Hardly an incentive to attend

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
            I asked a question, but you didn't reply. Hardly an incentive to attend
            I felt it would be better to find out if there was going to be a party before we started deciding the form of said party, or the entertainment.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

How about we all go around to AtW's place? Bring along a few tinnies, that sort of thing.

Comment

Good point. Although surely the form of the party will influence the choice of venue. If we are to convince Sandy that it's fancy dress and she sould come as Eve, then we need a suitable establishment.

....mmmmm....Sandy's charlies at the Christmas bash....

Excuse me for a moment, gentlemen, I have urgent need to touch myself in the restroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  How about we all go around to AtW's place? Bring along a few tinnies, that sort of thing.
                  Yeah...we could all play Quake on his server and read his car mags!

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                    ...mmmmm....Sandy's charlies
                    enough said. Go on Sandy, get em out.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                    X