PDA

View Full Version : How should market speculants be dealt with?

AtW
17th March 2008, 15:41
Witty poll in a minute.

Xenophon
17th March 2008, 15:42
Witty poll in a minute.

As ever, I can't wait.

sasguru
17th March 2008, 15:43
Feck off back to Commieland, you irritating unreformed commie and take your centralised, planned economy ideas with yer!

bogeyman
17th March 2008, 15:44
Witty poll in a minute.

So you think speculating is wrong somehow? Do you?

BrilloPad
17th March 2008, 15:45
Witty poll in a minute.

Can someone define witty for me please?

SueEllen
17th March 2008, 15:45
flip off back to Commieland, you irritating unreformed commie and take your centralised, planned economy ideas with yer!

Don't be horrible.

I think Atw would be better of in a country like Norway.

BrilloPad
17th March 2008, 15:46
Don't be horrible.

Is that further away than Russia then?

AtW
17th March 2008, 15:47

A friend from school moved there ages, come to think of it he became millionaire in software business ages ago too :grey

BrilloPad
17th March 2008, 15:48
A friend from school moved there ages, come to think of it he became millionaire in software business ages ago too :grey

Was that doing SKA?

AtW
17th March 2008, 15:49
Was that doing SKA?

Yes.

SueEllen

There you go then, you need to emigrate.

Xenophon
Was that doing SKA?

Yes, but it was a SKA with a future.

bogeyman

No need to worry about that then.

Moscow Mule
17th March 2008, 15:50
Was that doing SKA?

No, post-punk - made millions as a member of New Order.

miffy
17th March 2008, 15:50

There's still time to play catch up with SKA...

miffy
17th March 2008, 15:51
No, post-punk - made millions as a member of New Order.

:rollin:

AtW
17th March 2008, 15:51
To be fair he was generally better than me in school - I was usually #2, apart from physics where I definately was better. Initially he was better at programming though :ind

bogeyman
17th March 2008, 15:55
There's still time to play catch up with SKA...

There isn't.

I really wish AtW had got off his arse and did something with it, but he's all talk and no action.

Search Engines are going to be hugely important in the future, but they will rely heavily on human evaluation of sites rather than robots.

Sites that actual people think are good will be 'well up there' in the rankings.

This requires a bit of investment and some business nouse. There are already big players here who are making trading losses year on year, but who will be worth billions in years ahead. Google will remain the biggest player, but the field is still open.

SueEllen
17th March 2008, 16:46
To be fair he was generally better than me in school - I was usually #2, apart from physics where I definately was better. Initially he was better at programming though :ind

That normally doesn't mean a thing as there are different types of intelligences.

sasguru
17th March 2008, 16:48

Was it a special needs school?