• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Pound

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pound

Its finally cracked, plunging 1% in one day against the Euro.

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Its finally cracked, plunging 1% in one day against the Euro.

Thanks Blaster!

Oh bollux

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Feck. I still need to buy my holiday money.
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
        flip. I still need to buy my holiday money.
        Don't - there might be no holiday at all...

Comment

If our currency goes into the red - will we all end up spending the Pink Pound? Or will it just be Captain Jack? Or will Captain Jack add two letters? And will those two letters be French?

For answers to these and more exciting questions, please PM Xen.

Comment

Atish-oo ! Atish-oo !
            They All Fall Down

Comment

This guy seems to think the rate is already at 0.91!!!

It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                This guy seems to think the rate is already at 0.91!!!

Isn't that illegal? I thought you had to be FSA registered to sell currency?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  Isn't that illegal? I thought you had to be FSA registered to sell currency?
                  tulip! Something illegal going on on ebay! Next you'll be telling me tea leafs are using it to sell stolen goods, fakes, fraud etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    tulip! Something illegal going on on ebay! Next you'll be telling me tea leafs are using it to sell stolen goods, fakes, fraud etc.....
                    Anybody would think it wasn't monitored or something...
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X