• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I just won the lottery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just won the lottery

Yes, came back from home found this letter telling me I won just over 8 millions of the International Lotto, letter all the way from Spain.. money is kept for me in a safe commission bank account...

All I have to do now is fill in the accompanying form with my name, DOB, Tel No, bank account details and they'll deposit the 8 millions in my bank account immediately .... but they said just in case something happens to me before all the money is in my bank account it would be good if I also send all the details (Name, Address, Bank account details) of my next of Kin... Really wise of them, don't you think?? I even thought they are a bit wiser than Beaker

Oh btw: shhhhhhh, they said I should keep the news all to myself and never tell the public for my own security and all them cons who may try to steel my identification ...
    Ok, that's it for me, am not even going to bother to turn up for work tomorrow.

Do it, you know you want to.

I've had a few of these, they make me laugh
    That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Cripes! Well done Sandy!

Did I mention I have an incurable and disfiguring disease and that all nine of my children are painfully crippled in some fashion of other.

Do you need my bank account details?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        Do you need my bank account details?
        Just read my mind ... happy to deposit a million or two into your bank account... what would I do with 8 millions? Got to share the stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
          Just read my mind ... happy to deposit a million or two into your bank account... what would I do with 8 millions? Got to share the stuff..
          Indeed... pour some over here...

Don't be fooled, it will only be in ugandan dollars
          Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Send them Hector's collection account details. That should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
              Send them Hector's collection account details. That should be interesting.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                Apparently Heather Mills McCartney is taking donations
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Apparently Heather Mills McCartney is taking donations
                  Well someone left a few donations all over her cat-suit...

Comment

Working...
                  X