• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peg Leg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peg Leg

Oh how I loath this women. What an awful example of a human being she is. Never has there been a person so out of touch with reality than her, I saw her little rant yesterday and looked on open mouthed as she whinged at her child only getting £35k a year (plus the £24m to her ‘mother’). She then ripped into the judge claiming that Paul’s fortune was 800m not 400m and she should have received a bigger payout. Even the Nigerian online scammers have limits where they think ‘I’ve had a good run, I’ve fleeced a few quid, now its time to leave this guy and find another target’….not old hop a long tho;

Don’t get me wrong, Mc Cartney should have known better than to get involved with this gold digging little schemer, he was warned about her countless times and chose to ignore them.

No doubt there will be ramifications, tales told and sold and old Peg Leg playing the sympathy card to anyone who will listen, am I alone in wishing she’d just disappear with here fortune to some desert island and never return…….somehow I think not.

I liked the bit

'everybody knows he's been worth £800m for the last 15 years'

And exactly how did she contribute to that fortune over the past 15 years?

But she devotes herself to charity so she must be a good person. Yet another person who seems to have got pretty rich out of charity work. How do they do that?
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

For a moment I thought she was going to say "Everyone has known for ages that Paul’s personal fortune is 800m not 400m. If I'd thought he'd only had that that much I would never have married him"

Comment

She gave him the best years of her life. Literally

The other years she was a H..........., a ...............and a ...............
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

She could instantly redeem herself if she donated £20m to charities. £4 million that's left is enough for anybody to live comfortably, even in London.
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

It's only fair, she should get wot she's owed like. Come on Macca, get yer 'and in yer pocket.

And let's not forget the cheesy gusset. Actually, I'd rather I could forget that

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
              Don’t get me wrong, Mc Cartney should have known better than to get involved with this gold digging little schemer, he was warned about her countless times and chose to ignore them.
              That's interesting. Who warned him, his lawyers?

I can't stand her either. I remember reading the Metro weekday rag last year about her "charity work" and how we should all be more kind to the environment by drinking rats and dogs milk?

Some journalist caught her later that day in her V8 merc 4x4 with the back seats covered in Selfridges carrier bags (obviously full of leather and fur coats) and the footwells littered with plastic bottles.

Kind to the environment hey... get your own house in order first dear.

Macca should have paid someone to break into her house the night before and steal her leg!
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Sir Paul got off very lightly. Most women with children who get divorced got all the assets and income.

I wonder how much he bribed the judge?

Comment

[QUOTE=HRH;492799] am I alone in wishing she’d just disappear with here fortune to some desert island and never return…….QUOTE]

No

Comment

Perhaps the Judge was aware of her reputation?

Whataver happened in Court wouldn't have been pretty.

IMHO, if she'd had a decent legal team (Perhaps yours Jonners?) instead of representing herself then she could've taken him to the cleaners!

Comment

Working...
                    X