PDA

View Full Version : Bleached blond hair

Bagpuss
15th July 2005, 08:33
Does anyone find it attractive, black roots, straw like Worzel Gummage texture. Horrid.

And no flip flops never look good especially not with denim snow wash skirts!

Lucifer Box
15th July 2005, 08:37
Not bleaching, but a mate of mine, who is a bit of a vain chap, periodically dyes his ever decreasing ever more greying hair blond when he thinks no one is looking. Very funny because if ever anybody says "have you died your hair?" he gets very flustered and says "no, I've just been in the sun a bit this week".

Me? I reckon when I pass the thinning/greying event horizon, it's time for a chrome dome.

WageSlave
15th July 2005, 08:41
Does anyone find it attractive, black roots, straw like Worzel Gummage texture. Horrid.

And no flip flops never look good especially not with denim snow wash skirts!

As I've said many a time, sometimes it's fun to play in the gutter. Cheap and nasty, like a bottle of Blue Nun... does one good to go for a spot of proleling every so often.

Lucifer Box
15th July 2005, 08:43
As I've said many a time, sometimes it's fun to play in the gutter. Cheap and nasty, like a bottle of Blue Nun... does one good to go for a spot of proleling every so often.
Well said, Slave.

Fillet steak is very nice but every now and again you fancy a burger.

BTW, do you reckon you're going to get anywhere with the board's resident ladyboy?

WageSlave
15th July 2005, 08:50
BTW, do you reckon you're going to get anywhere with the board's resident ladyboy?

Which one? There's quite a few to choose from :p

Dundeegeorge
15th July 2005, 08:55
"Does anyone find it attractive, black roots, straw like Worzel Gummage texture. Horrid.

And no flip flops never look good especially not with denim snow wash skirts!"

I don't think you've found any takers, perhaps you should change your style?

Jabberwocky
15th July 2005, 09:04
Well said, Slave.

Fillet steak is very nice but every now and again you fancy a burger.

What about a hot dog ? Some people like the taste of a long meaty sausage placed between two firm white buns.

Lucifer Box
15th July 2005, 09:56
What about a hot dog ? Some people like the taste of a long meaty sausage placed between two firm white buns.
Excuse me, I'm just off to touch myself.

SandyDown
15th July 2005, 10:39
<<And no flip flops never look good especially not with denim snow wash skirts!
>>

:( I have been wearing my flip flops all week, had to bring very little luggage here to Germany, so silly me I only brought Stilettos and flip flops !!! arrived here and the temperature is well over 30, and everyone in the office is dressed up in old shabby jeans !! hence stilettos are too hot and too out of place, my flip flops amongst all these hard core unixy type fits in well ... mind you I have been feeling silly wearing them round the office with my snow wash denim trousers !!!

Pinto
15th July 2005, 10:49
Don't they have shoe shops in Germany?

The Lone Gunman
15th July 2005, 11:04
Sandy confirms Stilettos.

Fully fashioned stockings with those? Ohhhhh......got to go!

SandyDown
15th July 2005, 11:45
Don't they have shoe shops in Germany?

Yres they do, only I am at work when they are open ....dah!!!

Pinto
15th July 2005, 12:12
Yres they do, only I am at work when they are open ....dah!!!

Don't they have lunch times in Germany?

The Lone Gunman
15th July 2005, 12:15
Don't they have lunch times in Germany?You have never been to Germany have you.
Remember 30 years ago in the UK when everywhere used to close for lunch (even the cafes) half day Wednesday and all that?
Some cities have late evening where the shops stay open till 8, but they still close at 4 on a Saturday, oh yes, if a bank holiday falls on a Saturday then the shops are closed (be warned Sandy if you didnt already know).

The bars always seem to be open...which is nice.

SandyDown
15th July 2005, 12:49
Actually the shops here are open at lunch time, but they do close early, the shops are about 15 minute walk from the office, and I don't know of a good shoe shop, besides it takes me 3-4 hours to find a shoe that I like normally, also at lunch time I have lunch with my colleagues etc, I can't see why I should waste my break trying to find a new shoes when I have loads of them at home!!!

The Lone Gunman
15th July 2005, 12:51
Actually the shops here are open at lunch time, but they do close early, the shops are about 15 minute walk from the office, and I don't know of a good shoe shop, besides it takes me 3-4 hours to find a shoe that I like normally, also at lunch time I have lunch with my colleagues etc, I can't see why I should waste my break trying to find a new shoes when I have loads of them at home!!!Sandy, I just had the smallest hint that you might not be a woman there, it went away, but there is a nagging doubt. A woman who doesnt want to go shopping and has enough shoes??? Hmmmmm.

Pinto
15th July 2005, 12:59
Sandy, I just had the smallest hint that you might not be a woman there, it went away, but there is a nagging doubt. A woman who doesnt want to go shopping and has enough shoes??? Hmmmmm.

Actually, I've never had any doubt that Sandy is a woman, and her latest post confirms it yet again. Let's look at the evidence...

takes 3-4 hours to find a shoe, so that means 6-8 hours to find both shoes :)
Is silly enough to pack inappropriate footwear despite having loads at home.
Can't make do with any shoe shop, while prefering to look silly.

It that's not womanly behaviour, I don't know what is :)

SandyDown
15th July 2005, 13:05
Sandy, I just had the smallest hint that you might not be a woman there, it went away, but there is a nagging doubt. A woman who doesnt want to go shopping and has enough shoes??? Hmmmmm.

I like visiting shops, but no I don't like spending money, and I have such a difficult tase, there are two kind of shopping I dread, its shopping for shoes and shopping for bras, I like my shoes to be very cute and feminine, but be able to walk and wear comfortably, all at a good bargain price, a very difficult combination, and usually takes me weeks of visits to different shops in different county to find the one I really want to spend my 'HARD EARNT MONEY' on.... and bra shopping.... don't even get me started there, I went bra shopping this Sat, oh lord it was awful and when I found one that fitted the criteria (cute, sexy, pretty, and very supportive of my now DD cups) then I bough 4 of them different colours....

Yes all in all I find shopping for something I want and need very very painful, however shopping for something that I don't need is a whole different story, that is very pleasurable :-)

hyperD
15th July 2005, 13:18
How comes my wife can find a pair of shoes she likes at 09:00am in Bluewater, drag me around the shopping center for the next 8 hours using a meal at one of their crappy restaurants as a carrot, and then return to the original shop to buy said pair of shoes.

Women eh?

We could have left by 09:01am and been home to have a beer, curry and watch the football. I hope she's cooking the 'effing dinner now...

Pinto
15th July 2005, 13:25
SandyDown worte --> "I went bra shopping this Sat, oh lord it was awful and when I found one that fitted the criteria (cute, sexy, pretty, and very supportive of my now DD cups) then I bough 4 of them different colours...."

I'm reliably informed that Gunman has locked himself in the Gents again!

WageSlave
15th July 2005, 13:35
(cute, sexy, pretty, and very supportive of my now DD cups)

DD?????

Hubba hubba!

Sandy, what do you wear on the beach? One-piece, bikini, thong?

Ardesco
15th July 2005, 13:37
The fact that she says now DD probably means that she has balloned from a trim 8 stone to a heffing 18 stone :eek:

WageSlave
15th July 2005, 13:41
The fact that she says now DD probably means that she has balloned from a trim 8 stone to a heffing 18 stone :eek:

I'm reminded of Lucifer's post from yesterday :eek:
I understand there's a big (no pun intended) market in Germany for that sort of thing....is this new contract in Germany such a coincidence? Quick, do a google search against "big momma lovin'" for Germany sites!

The Lone Gunman
15th July 2005, 13:46
I'm ba..........no got to go again!

hyperD
15th July 2005, 13:47

Sandy, may I point you and your ample bosom to this place if it is of any help:

http://www.double-d.com/index2.html

(Warning: shows birds in bras so may not be client safe)

SandyDown
15th July 2005, 13:49
well I have balooned from size 10 to size 12 (my bra size changes from D to a DD), now am in Europe I should go back to my trim size 10, I don't understand it why am in a better shape in Europe. However am lucky because when I put on weight it all goes to my breasts and I keep the small wate and curvy butt, but when am in shape my bra cup usually is a size D !!

PS women's bra size also changes before they menstruate...

WageSlave
15th July 2005, 13:54
well I have balooned from size 10 to size 12 (my bra size changes from D to a DD), now am in Europe I should go back to my trim size 10, I don't understand it why am in a better shape in Europe. However am lucky because when I put on weight it all goes to my breasts and I keep the small wate and curvy butt, but when am in shape my bra cup usually is a size D !!

The perfect woman!!!

What do you wear on the beach???

The Lone Gunman
15th July 2005, 13:55
all goes to my breasts and I keep the small wate and curvy butt, but when am in shape my bra cup usually is a size D !!
Oh dear, and I had hoped to ba able to wear these underpants for another week.

PS women's bra size also changes before they menstruate...More info than we needed there I think.....

hyperD
15th July 2005, 13:57
PS women's bra size also changes before they menstruate...

I didn't realise bras did that. My goodness, I must get out more.

SandyDown
15th July 2005, 14:02
The perfect woman!!!

What do you wear on the beach???

Yes practically perfect in everyway :cool: ... just like Mary Poppins..... shall I start talking to you about how fantastic my kids are ???

WageSlave
15th July 2005, 15:19
Yes practically perfect in everyway :cool: ... just like Mary Poppins..... shall I start talking to you about how fantastic my kids are ???

You have kids and yet retained your figure...impressive :)

You still haven't told me what you wear on the beach....third time of asking!

SandyDown
15th July 2005, 15:48
You still haven't told me what you wear on the beach....third time of asking!

a swim suit !!

WageSlave
15th July 2005, 15:50
a swim suit !!

What sort?

SandyDown
15th July 2005, 16:08
What sort?

Actually I lied, am really fond of nude beaches.. especially watching men playing beach ping-pong ;)

Lucifer Box
15th July 2005, 18:06
Gents, don't get too carried away. This is a pic of Sandy on the beach...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/imagedump/4092.jpg

OwlHoot
16th July 2005, 04:56
Sandy, may I point you and your ample bosom to this place if it is of any help:

http://www.double-d.com/index2.html

(Warning: shows birds in bras so may not be client safe)

A month or so ago there was a demo in London against breast cancer. Didn't see it myself, but a friend who did said it was surreal seeing a crowd of thousands of women topless except for bras.

I've nothing against bleached blondes, with or without dark roots, but what tits me right off (DD cup size) is Ant and Dec style artfully tousled hair. What sort of vain prat spends half an hour carefully rearranging their hair, and oiling it until it's as stiff as porcupine quills, just to try and make it look as if they haven't touched it?

WGAS
16th July 2005, 10:41
Gents, don't get too carried away. This is a pic of Sandy on the beach...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/imagedump/4092.jpg

I'm just suprised no one's tried to offer her their free boulder holder fitting service

Just to test if she is a laydeeeeee, well there's always the Crocodile Dundee test... ;)

WageSlave
18th July 2005, 08:08
I've nothing against bleached blondes, with or without dark roots, but what tits me right off (DD cup size) is Ant and Dec style artfully tousled hair. What sort of vain prat spends half an hour carefully rearranging their hair, and oiling it until it's as stiff as porcupine quills, just to try and make it look as if they haven't touched it?

.......oh............. :o

PS. It's not oil....it's wax :o