• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bleached blond hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleached blond hair

Does anyone find it attractive, black roots, straw like Worzel Gummage texture. Horrid.

And no flip flops never look good especially not with denim snow wash skirts!
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Not bleaching, but a mate of mine, who is a bit of a vain chap, periodically dyes his ever decreasing ever more greying hair blond when he thinks no one is looking. Very funny because if ever anybody says "have you died your hair?" he gets very flustered and says "no, I've just been in the sun a bit this week".

Me? I reckon when I pass the thinning/greying event horizon, it's time for a chrome dome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      Does anyone find it attractive, black roots, straw like Worzel Gummage texture. Horrid.

And no flip flops never look good especially not with denim snow wash skirts!
      As I've said many a time, sometimes it's fun to play in the gutter. Cheap and nasty, like a bottle of Blue Nun... does one good to go for a spot of proleling every so often.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
        As I've said many a time, sometimes it's fun to play in the gutter. Cheap and nasty, like a bottle of Blue Nun... does one good to go for a spot of proleling every so often.
        Well said, Slave.

Fillet steak is very nice but every now and again you fancy a burger.

BTW, do you reckon you're going to get anywhere with the board's resident ladyboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          BTW, do you reckon you're going to get anywhere with the board's resident ladyboy?
          Which one? There's quite a few to choose from
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Well then

"Does anyone find it attractive, black roots, straw like Worzel Gummage texture. Horrid.

And no flip flops never look good especially not with denim snow wash skirts!"

I don't think you've found any takers, perhaps you should change your style?
            Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              Well said, Slave.

Fillet steak is very nice but every now and again you fancy a burger.

What about a hot dog ? Some people like the taste of a long meaty sausage placed between two firm white buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                What about a hot dog ? Some people like the taste of a long meaty sausage placed between two firm white buns.
                Excuse me, I'm just off to touch myself.

Comment

<<And no flip flops never look good especially not with denim snow wash skirts!
                  >>

I have been wearing my flip flops all week, had to bring very little luggage here to Germany, so silly me I only brought Stilettos and flip flops !!! arrived here and the temperature is well over 30, and everyone in the office is dressed up in old shabby jeans !! hence stilettos are too hot and too out of place, my flip flops amongst all these hard core unixy type fits in well ... mind you I have been feeling silly wearing them round the office with my snow wash denim trousers !!!

Comment

Don't they have shoe shops in Germany?

Comment

Working...
                    X