• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dalai Lama - Evil Bastard according to China!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalai Lama - Evil Bastard according to China!!!

China Blames Dalai Lama for riots!!!

Love it!

The Chinese are obviously stressed over the situation.....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

West gets tough

Interesting to read the West's condemnation of China over the brutal Tibet atrocities and illegal occupation of Tibet -

GW Bush lashed out with - " .. ".
      G Brown drew a line in the sand with " ... - ".
      Pope Blair warned China that " ... ".

The Chinese premier , Mr Wen Jiabo replied today that

" said he is “deeply worried” about the US and global economy and the fallout from the continuing weakness of the greenback against other currencies.

Mr Wen, speaking at the annual news conference at the close of the National People’s Congress, said he was confident about China being able to maintain “fast and steady” growth this year but conceded the country’s economy was not immune from global problems"

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
        Interesting to read the West's condemnation of China over the Tibet atrocities -

GW Bush lashed out with - " ".
        G Brown drew a line in the sand with " - ".
        Pope Blair warned China that " ".

The Chinese premier , Mr Wen Jiabo replied today that

" said he is “deeply worried” about the US and global economy and the fallout from the continuing weakness of the greenback against other currencies.

Mr Wen, speaking at the annual news conference at the close of the National People’s Congress, said he was confident about China being able to maintain “fast and steady” growth this year but conceded the country’s economy was not immune from global problems"
        Was there anything in his speech about helping 2UK get his leg over?

Comment

I loved the bit where the Dalai Lama says the Chinese can come look at his poo.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            I loved the bit where the Dalai Lama says the Chinese can come look at his poo.
            Yes he is getting a tad cocky now he knows we are standing shoulder to shoulder with him against the Chinese .

How come you dont hear about democracy and freedom anymore ?

In a separate press conference, the Foreign Ministry spokesman, Qin Gang, dismissed the Dalai Lama's calls for an investigation into the Chinese crackdown on the demonstrations.

"The one who should be tried and investigated is the Dalai Lama himself," he said. "I feel at least he should be put under moral trial."
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 18 March 2008, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
              How come you dont hear about democracy and freedom anymore ?
              Because freedom isn't free, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                The Chinese are obviously stressed over the situation.....
                I can't understand why the Chinkies think it's so important to occupy Tibet in the first place, from a strategic POV. It's not like anyone will do a Hannibal and invade China via the Himalayas is it. I think there's only one highway between China and India over the Himalayas, built at vast expense a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                  I can't understand why the Chinkies think it's so important to occupy Tibet in the first place, from a strategic POV. It's not like anyone will do a Hannibal and invade China via the Himalayas is it. I think there's only one highway between China and India over the Himalayas, built at vast expense a few years ago.

Originally they invaded - because they could - it was a show of strength from post-revolutionary Communist China to show the West they meant business .

And we - to our shame - did nothing.

Later - Uranium deposits were found and areas of Tibet are now used for Nuclear and Biological weapon testing.

Why the Hell are the Communists there anyway ?
                  As they kill - with Mao on their side
                  Blame it all on the monks and the Dali
                  As the b@stards commit genocide
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 18 March 2008, 13:21.

Comment

I had to laugh when he sad "he would completely resign the minute it gets out of control"...what exactly is he waiting for? Is it not out of control yet?
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X