• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free plan b idea thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free plan b idea thread

Just had a great plan b idea but can't be bothered to find out all the legal side of things so if anyone wants to use it then fill yer boots..

Halal Sandwiches

no, dont start the mocking yet, i have several friends who are forced to eat veggie sarnies simply because they cant guarantee that the chicken etc. used is halal... simple but genius and as i said i haven't even googled it to see if it's already in use but I havent seen any yet..

<Chef in "it's all good karma" mode>

p.s if anyone else has great plan b ideas and will never use them then post it here, "contracting, every little helps"
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    Just had a great plan b idea but can't be bothered to find out all the legal side of things so if anyone wants to use it then fill yer boots..

Halal Sandwiches

no, dont start the mocking yet, i have several friends who are forced to eat veggie sarnies simply because they cant guarantee that the chicken etc. used is halal... simple but genius and as i said i haven't even googled it to see if it's already in use but I havent seen any yet..

p.s if anyone else has great plan b ideas and will never use them then post it here, "contracting, every little helps"

Hows about Alf's Jam Sarnies - a fiver a pop ?

Comment

What is 'halal'?
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Might be easier if your current plan b involves a sandwich factory?
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          What is 'halal'?
          I think its where the chickens breath pongs a bit

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Halal Sandwiches
            I'm sure I was on the train in the UK not so long ago and the sandwiches had a sticker "100% Halal".
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              I'm sure I was on the train in the UK not so long ago and the sandwiches had a sticker "100% Halal".
              I've seen those too and have always thought, what the heck is 'halal'?

Comment

Halal means we savagely slaughter the animals in a barbaric and cruel manner that befits the progressive views of Islam.

HTH

Comment

Halal Sandwiches

Thats why this company will be biggger than KFC.

http://www.dixychicken.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Halal means we savagely slaughter the animals in a barbaric and cruel manner that befits the progressive views of Islam.

HTH
                    Aha.

Something to do with those guys, is it? Level-headed, down-to-earth bunch they are too...

Comment

Working...
                    X