• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Captain Birdseye....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain Birdseye....

...has had his chips. Off to the big freezer section in the sky.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7302554.stm
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    ...has had his chips. Off to the big freezer section in the sky.
    Sniff...Weep... that's beautiful !

Comment

He's with Cod now.

Comment

soon his fingers will really smell quite fishy - as will the rest of him
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Fish finger sandwich - mmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

Cod rest his sole.

Comment

He sleeps with the fishes ..

Seriously, it would have been good if the cheapskate BBC had included a pic of the guy. I've forgotten what he looked like, apart from the uniform and beard.

Comment

They are going to cremate him, just as soon as they have finished rolling him in breadcrumbs

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                  cheapskate BBC had included a pic of the guy. I've forgotten what he looked like, apart from the uniform and beard.
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/uk/4282290.stm

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                    He sleeps with the fishes ..

Seriously, it would have been good if the cheapskate BBC had included a pic of the guy. I've forgotten what he looked like, apart from the uniform and beard.
                    The Cap'n

Comment

Working...
                    X