• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

insult of choice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insult of choice

I wonder what the CUK filter will make of these ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7289390.stm

Gay (83%)
    Bitch (59%)
    Slag (45%)
    Poof (29%)
    Batty boy (29%)
    Slut (26%)
    Queer (26%)
    Lezzie (24.8%)
    Homo (22%)
    Faggot (11%)
    Sissy (5%)

Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère

(c) Matrix Reloaded

Comment

8 out of those 11 are references to homosexuals.

In my day, all the best insults were around 'your mum'

or, the mother of all insults

'your nan'
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

My son has been using Chinner for a while - he likes it because nobody gets it. He's a bit odd like that. They want to do a 1940's day at school where the kids get dressed in 1940's style clothing. He wants to go as Hitler.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          My son has been using Chinner for a while - he likes it because nobody gets it.

Chinner (noun)

A Chinner is a person with an overly developed, large, possibly even scary chin or jaw.
          A Chinner can probably use their chin as a dangerous weapon.
          Chinners have a tendency to stick their chins out - through choice or not.
          Chinners have notably protruding chins.

If you see a person with one scary looking piece of jaw, then that person is a Chinner.
          ?? Is that what he refers to?
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            He wants to go as Hitler.
            You are Prince Charles and I claim my 5 Duchy Original Christmas Puddings.

Comment

Chinner - Ala Jimmy Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                You are Prince Charles and I claim my 5 Duchy Original Christmas Puddings.
                So, you believe Prince Harry is Charles' son?

Yeah, right!

Comment

Im not very good with insults.... I much prefer just to go with a good old **** off...
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Im not very good with insults.... I much prefer just to go with a good old **** off...
                    That's my girl!

Comment

Working...
                    X