• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heather Mills 'inconsistent, inaccurate witness' in Paul McCartney divorce case

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heather Mills 'inconsistent, inaccurate witness' in Paul McCartney divorce case

The judge who heard the Heather Mills and Sir Paul McCartney divorce case has said that Miss Mills was an "inaccurace and inconsistent" witness.

Previously unknown details of the divorce settlement have been made public in Mr Justice Bennett's full judgment, after a court refused Miss Mills's application for secrecy.

Heather Mills speaks to the media outside the High Court in central London
    Telegraph TV: Outside court Heather Mills spent11 minutes attacking Sir Paul and the legal system

In it, the judge states that the former model's evidence was "not just inconsistent and inaccurate but also less than candid. Overall she was a less than impressive witness." (AtW's comment: nice eloquent way to put it that she was a bloody ***r, at least that's my view...)

The judge described Sir Paul evidence as "balanced". He said: "He expressed himself moderately though at times with justifiable irritation, if not anger. He was consistent, accurate and honest."

However, Mr Justice Bennett said: "But I regret to have to say I cannot say the same about the wife's evidence.

More here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../nmacca518.xml

----

Looks like Heather did not impress the judge - and the fact that she hates female lawyer of Paul will certainly help that lawyer double her rates - not only she wins in court but also pisses off the ex!

Wimp, say what you mean and be done. She won't sue you for that assertion until SKA is making you millions. Like I say, you'll never have anything to fear

Comment

Ok, I will say what I meant...

Heather

was

a

bloody

dyer!

Comment

I wouldnt mind being inconsistent if it meant Id get a £24mil bung!

For that kind of money, a judge could call me a dirty contractor!

Mailman

Comment

Not half as "dyer" as that post....
          If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Wow I read the report and Im not supprised Heather Mills didnt want it published, she didnt want to protect her kid but herself, the judge rips her too pieces more or less calling her a fantasist and lier.

Comment

I suppose judge's aren't allow to call women gold diggers.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I suppose judge's aren't allow to call women gold diggers.
                No, the term "Blatant Opportunist" usually suffices...

Comment

Working...
                X