• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ChicoLondon .... Boo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChicoLondon .... Boo

Looks like your prayers have been answered, Chico ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4681771.stm

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Looks like your prayers have been answered, Chico ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4681771.stm
    Well it's quite a close call between Propafenone and the rantings of the delusional. I'll take my chances with Propafenone, thanks.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Oh this really needs a rollin' smiley!! I cannot honestly believe they needed a survey for this - even Americans are not that stupid surely. The strong belief needs to come from the patient not every other do gooding munchkin

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
        Oh this really needs a rollin' smiley!! I cannot honestly believe they needed a survey for this - even Americans are not that stupid surely. The strong belief needs to come from the patient not every other do gooding munchkin

My Dark Lord Darth Tyranus, you'd be surprised at just how gullible people are. Most of them end up "bee-aleeving in Jebus, ah save me ah-laaawd" like the good gun-toting, peace-making christians they proclaim to be.

Comment

Most of them end up "bee-aleeving in Jebus, ah save me ah-laaawd" like the good gun-toting, peace-making christians they proclaim to be.

OK Hyder you've done it now - start running 'cos Chico (God needs me more than I need him) will be here any minute

Comment

Most of them end up "bee-aleeving in Jebus, ah save me ah-laaawd" like the good gun-toting, peace-making christians they proclaim to be.

OK Hyder you've done it now - start running 'cos Chico (God needs me more than I need him) will be here any minute

Lawks a-mercy, better charge the Gullible Gun and activate the Zealot Shield...

Comment

Lawks a-mercy, better charge the Gullible Gun and activate the Zealot Shield

No, I think we should see what he would be prepared to do to convert us to this Alpha hogwash nonsense. If we could convince him we have started to believe his rantings we could have hours of fun. Wonder if we could convince him to cut off his own head.................

Comment

Lawks a-mercy, better charge the Gullible Gun and activate the Zealot Shield

No, I think we should see what he would be prepared to do to convert us to this Alpha hogwash nonsense. If we could convince him we have started to believe his rantings we could have hours of fun. Wonder if we could convince him to cut off his own head.................
                Damn fine idea sir.... let's starting our malevolent plotting now...

Comment

I AM JEHOVAH. THOU HAST ALL ANGERED ME GREATLY!!!

Comment

Don't mean to question your omnipresentness, but shouldn't it be "thou have"?

Comment

Working...
                    X