• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PLANS for the BIG weekend.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLANS for the BIG weekend.

Suggest Cool events, movies , get-out places , adventure parks , I am fancying a nice value visit-Paris offer ! . Flying is not an option since tickets prices for the weekend have tripled.

It's tuesday today. Not even your A3 can change that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's tuesday today. Not even your A3 can change that fact.
      But now is the time to plan out the whole WEEKEND. Although with that rainy forecast I can get lots of bedroom time !!

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
        But now is the time to plan out the whole WEEKEND. Although with that rainy forecast I can get lots of bedroom time !!
        You have a bed in your garage!!!!
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
          Playing Warcraft all weekend then?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Off to drive a certain road in Germany.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              Off to drive a certain road in Germany.
              The one with no speed limit restrictions ?? Naaa , I already do that here

Comment

I am having all 3 children baptized - job lot.

50 guests coming.

Comment

Off to St Andrew's for the weekend. I don't play golf but the hotel has a rather nice view of the 18th hole on the Old Course (from the bar). Looking forward to good food, beer and walks along the beach with some female company (I'm bringing my own).

Maybe even play a tune or two in the local pubs.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Magaluf, luf, luf

Bored.

Comment

Working...
                    X