• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored tulipless of people talking about their kids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored tulipless of people talking about their kids

IS THERE ANYTHING MORE BORING zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Yes, inviting them over for lunch and having them talk about their kids. And spending their entire meal looking and talking about their kids.

Pointless. Surprised there isn't a government warning about it.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The hardest thing is to keep a straight face and pretend that you care.

It could be worse however, there was a woman at a previous job that at lunch time she was always talking about her boyfriend, what he did at work, what he ate at lunch and so on...... hard to keep on working after that... an extra strong sleeping pill!!!
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

My 11-year-old son shot a 103 at Whipsnade last Saturday. Not bad for his first full season. And on Sunday my daughter filched a bronze medal at the British Tae Kwon Do Championships.

Comment

Feck me, what a post to lose the "not worth listening to" tag.

Comment

Sorry I just need to go outside and shout SHUT THE **** UP at the top of my voice! It's a works BBQ today and 90% of the staff are/ recently had children. ooh he's walking oohh he's talking, yes they do that, you want to do this. awww isn't he cute.

NO LEAVE ME ALONE arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Are you a permie with a permie mentality bagpuss?
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I always find lighting a large cigar does the trick - empties tables as fast as you can say hypocrisy.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Do you want to know about my two nephews from Peterborough?

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                    Are you a permie with a permie mentality bagpuss?

No I'm a contractor, the only reason I am onsite is I will be paid to eat food and bounce on spacehoppers (FFS).

Still I think I'd rather set myself on fire and suicide bomb chico :-(

Comment

Working...
                    X