• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Couple wear dead dog jumpers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple wear dead dog jumpers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/7304452.stm

Now we know what AtW can do with all those dead squirrel friends he has.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I know several ladies that have coats made from the skins of dead chinchillas and stoats etc..
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      I know several ladies that have coats made from the skins of dead chinchillas and stoats etc..

I couldn't believe it myself at first, but this couple don't wear the skins of their dead dogs.

The jumpers are made from the fur of the animals that is shed occasionally.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        Aye - collected from carpets and brushes, apparently.
        Makes you wonder what the state of their carpets was like. Did they ever vacuum?

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          I couldn't believe it myself at first, but this couple don't wear the skins of their dead dogs.

And I have a jumper made of alpaca or vicuna packed away somewhere. A girly who was all right on with this green sustainable be nice to fluffy creatures gave it to me, apparently the wool was collected by combing them, not shaving them and then leaving them to freeze in the cold outside.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Wonder if he's started sniffing his wife's bum yet?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

God, their coats must stink in the rain. But they won't stay wet for long, once the couple get indoors and twist their bodies rapidly back and forth to fling off all the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Wonder if he's started sniffing his wife's bum yet?
                Or wanted to go 'dogging'

boom boom!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/7304452.stm

Now we know what AtW can do with all those dead squirrel friends he has.
                  I would not do that to them.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    I would not do that to them.
                    Why? All you would need to do is comb them when they are alive and collect their fur.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X