• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And now they are kicking out the Gurkhas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now they are kicking out the Gurkhas

What is this about these men (mostly) served Britain in Hong Kong, and now it doesn't suit the Brownsmen to have them here anymore, what madness and ingratitude.

But, hey, you can live here if you are decended from a Nazi.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    But, hey, you can live here if you are decended from a Nazi.
    Who do you mean by that exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Who do you mean by that exactly?
      Which bit don't you understand?

Comment

Which bit don't you understand?
        I think I made myself pretty clear about which bit I did not understand - who exactly do you mean by "you can live here if you are decended from a Nazi"?

Comment

Probably talking about the Royal Family.

Comment

I think I made myself pretty clear about which bit I did not understand - who exactly do you mean by "you can live here if you are decended from a Nazi"?
            As you are USSR type person, obviously not you AtW
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I mean, anyone who is decended from a Nazi can live here because of the flipping eu.

Comment

I mean, anyone who is decended from a Nazi can live here because of the flipping eu.
                Like who exactly? And being Nazi is what, some genetic fault? FFS, even Stalin (who is as big murder as Hitler, if not bigger) said that sons are not responsible for their fathers (whom he killed).

Comment

Like who exactly? And being Nazi is what, some genetic fault? FFS, even Stalin (who is as big murder as Hitler, if not bigger) said that sons are not responsible for their fathers (whom he killed).
                  Your arguments defy logic alexi, I think I know now why SKA might not be working for you.

Comment

Your arguments defy logic alexi, I think I know now why SKA might not be working for you.
                    ok, so you can't name those nazies then? I thought so.

As for SKA it is working for me very well

Comment

Working...
                    X