• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red hot...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red hot...

phone all day, jobs on offer I'm worked up until the end of May...

Can the doomsters please explain?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

You're a Baliff?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

It ain't started yet. The crunch will come next year after a slow decline this year.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

It's different this time ™

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          You're a Baliff?

Comment

You're a Baliff?
            Hooker?
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

You're a Baliff?
              Ah sheet you got me..
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Ah but this is't like 2001.

This is more like 1998.

2012 (maybe 2013) will be interesting..........

Comment

By that time George bush will be working for me...

Comment

I got an email today asking if I was interested in a permie role as a Classic ASP developer in "the Central Belt, Scotland," which seems to be somewhere around here, assuming that the Shetlands are still part of Scotland

Sadly I am not available to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity, being too busy raking it in in the West End of London

Comment

Working...
                    X