• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She just couldn't wait to spend it...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She just couldn't wait to spend it...

LINKY
    SFW
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Wrong on so many levels...

Comment

With all her wonga maybe she'll get a proper foot and leg transplant. Must be feasible.

Must be a tough decision, do that or give it all to charity.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          With all her wonga maybe she'll get a proper foot and leg transplant. Must be feasible.
          I'd like to see her with a leg transplanted from a 7ft basketball player!
          Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
            With all her wonga maybe she'll get a proper foot and leg transplant.
            She should first try to transpant some honesty and basic decency...

Comment

Is it just me that finds the fact that she ended up with £24 Million, despite the fact the judge said she was a compulsive liar and not at all deserving, sickening?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                Is it just me that finds the fact that she ended up with £24 Million, despite the fact the judge said she was a compulsive liar and not at all deserving, sickening?
                It is sickening.

The judge gave her that to stop her appealing and shut her up. But has it done that? Nope... she continues to pleed poverty. WTF?
                Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                  The judge gave her that to stop her appealing and shut her up.
                  I agree. The Judge, unfortunately, did not have legal power to give her nothing and only money for the kid - also since Paul offered around £16 mln anyway, then his sum is not that far off original offer. This was all done to avoid her having a single point in law to appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    The Judge, unfortunately, did not have legal power to give her nothing and only money for the kid

Why are the powers that be not interested in changing the divorce laws? Especially when most of them are men and are likely to have close experience of being stung by a gold-digger or complete bitch.

I don't see what Macca's stash has to do with anything. He earnt it way before mucca appeared on the scene, so she should get very little and Beatrice should get a fund for when she's 18, with Macca paying any upbringing bills as he sees fit.

I suppose it serves Macca right for being so gullible. He must have known there was a real chance any woman after Linda was only after his stash and would get herself preggers at the earliest opportunity so she had her claws in him for life.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X