• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico - please explain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico - please explain

what is so special about the Alpha programme. I can't help thinking that there must be something quite special for you to have become quite so enthused

Oh No!

I know it's a slow Friday but why do you have to encourage him?
    It's not as if he has anything original to say
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

JG, I did the Alpha course its good , lots of sing songs and a good meal with very nice kind people.. but its not as exciting as my DD bra cup size

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        JG, I did the Alpha course its good , lots of sing songs and a good meal with very nice kind people.. but its not as exciting as my DD bra cup size
        Did you go to Butlins at the end of it? You know, the bit where they close the deal?

I agree, the DD cup is far more exciting.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The Alpha Course

John

Apologies for the late response. Since I was last on the board on Friday I have been on two flights, spent two nights in a hotel on the continent and had a dash from Heathrow to attend my Vicar's last sermon before he steps down.

what is so special about the Alpha programme. I can't help thinking that there must be something quite special for you to have become quite so enthused
          Anyway the Alpha Course seeks to answer one simple question - is there more to life than this?

It tells you about Jesus, his message, his love for the world, the evidence for every part of his life amonsgt other things. Jesus commands believers to tell the world about him and thats what the course does. Thats it.

Is there more to life than this.com
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            Anyway the Alpha Course seeks to answer one simple question - is there more to life than this?
            FFS Chico go out at clear night and look at the skies -- there are miriads of stars where with their own life, this means there is no God, no hell, no heaven, no nothing apart from bullsh1t business that is called religion. Wake up man -- I understand that uneducated people somewhere in Africa fall for that crap, but for fecks sake -- this is not middle-ages!

Comment

Is there more to life than this.com
              Am i the only one who always finds it highly ironic that so many religions consider modern technology and scientific advances "evil" but on flip side so many have web sites?

And the answer to the question is simple, yes there is more to life than "this". Otherwise known as "everything i have not experienced in this life yet"

Comment

ATW

Chico go out at clear night and look at the skies -- there are miriads of stars where with their own life, this means there is no God

No that means there is a God. You honestly believe that the stars, the moon and the sun all evolved out of nothing? Are you sure about that?

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

I'm sure I saw the Alpha Programme listed on the God Channel a few days ago.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Moonbase Alpha

Originally posted by WageSlave
                    I'm sure I saw the Alpha Programme listed on the God Channel a few days ago.
                    Far past time that Space: 1999 got a repeat run.

Comment

Working...
                    X