• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Website ever?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Website ever?

No Im not talking about my own datemymates but this...

www.last.fm

you basically can play whatever tune you want from any artist OR type in a band that you like and it will play that band and similar artists, its tremendous.

Great find! I'd never heard of that before! Is it new? Excellent, nice one RRH.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Great find! I'd never heard of that before! Is it new? Excellent, nice one RRH.

a friend of mine has just got a job with them, they have some big backers so should go pretty big I think-spread the word.

Comment

I wonder how long before they attach videos?

Comment

You need to get you sarcasm detector in better working order. Last.FM has been around for years. My registered date on there is 28th May 2005, And I was by no means an early adopter.
          Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

While we're in the spirit of sharing - I discovered this the other day - mark my words, it'll change the world.

Last edited by realityhack; 22 March 2008, 11:16. Reason: Ah - I can't be cruel, it's not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
              You need to get you sarcasm detector in better working order. Last.FM has been around for years. My registered date on there is 28th May 2005, And I was by no means an early adopter.
              This is true but its going to get much bigger soon with the backing it has.

Comment

I think this will be bigger. I don't know how I managed without it!

Anyone got any other staggering finds on the Interweb?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Are you kidding?? Google has been around for YEARS...

Comment

It'll never catch on. I mean, how could they make money letting people click through to other sites? It's the opposite of sensible web design. Fools. Stupid name too.

Apparently you can Make Money Really Fast $$$. Shall I send you the email? It'll only cost you $5. And would you send a get well card to a girl who's in hospital who is trying to break a World Record?

etc.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                    X