• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unintentional Conceiving.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unintentional Conceiving.

You have "safe" sex with someone . You get a call 1 month after being with her and she says she is having a baby and keeping it.

You don't want to know this girl and you don't want the baby. Are you screwed ? Are you obliged to help her support the baby even though you didn't want it. What if she got herself pregnant with your semen without you knowing it... ( BEHIND YOUR BACK ! )

PS - NO this has not happened to me. Just askin ...
    Last edited by 2uk; 23 March 2008, 19:04.

As long as you have got A3 the girl would do anything for you...

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
      You have "safe" sex with someone . You get a call 1 month after being with her and she says she is having a baby and keeping it.

You don't want to know this girl and you don't want the baby. Are you screwed ? Are you obliged to help her support the baby even though you didn't want it. What if she got herself pregnant with your semen without you knowing it... ( BEHIND YOUR BACK ! )

Your like a living version of the Daily Mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Come on Sock , you were my hope to get some sensible answer. You flip alot you gotta know these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

And why is that funny ?

Comment

Come on Sock , you were my hope to get some sensible answer. You flip alot you gotta know these things.

Comment

You don't want to know this girl and you don't want the baby. Are you screwed ?
              Royally.

Are you obliged to help her support the baby even though you didn't want it.
              No, but the CSA will help you with your decision. The A3 will never get those 18" rims you dreamt of. More likely the A3 will have to go back to the dealer.

What if she got herself pregnant with your semen without you knowing it...
              Whilst you were in a coma perhaps?

Of course not. Is it someone else with an A3?

This should be in light relief surely?
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Yes, I have had my share of one night wonders.

However we never went back to my place. Why you ask. Well names were optional so I doubt that they'd be able to find me now even if they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post

Whilst you were in a coma perhaps?

This should be in light relief surely?
                  You idiot. SHE has the CONDOM after you leave. Also these things happen during intercourse although you use condoms.

Comment

Ah. The oldest problem in the world.

You don't want to know this girl and you don't want the baby. Are you screwed ?
                    Yes. The CSA will hunt you, I mean your friend, down to the ends of the country.

Are you obliged to help her support the baby even though you didn't want it.
                    How would you describe a bloke who got your sister up the duff and then scarpered? If you met him in a dark alley would you pat him on the back and say "Ha, ha! Nice one, mate! I like your style!"?

What if she got herself pregnant with your semen without you knowing it... ( BEHIND YOUR BACK ! )
                    (We are worryingly close to this being technically possible and feasible.)

Blood test to prove your 'friend' is not the real father.

Leave the country (to avoid the CSA).

Talk her into an abortion (getting a family member to explain the male members of your family have a genetic flaw that will result in somethingnasty might help).

'Confess' to having AIDS.

Tell her you are actually gay.

Call her bluff: "You're lying. I've had the snip."
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                    X