• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sterilise parents on benefits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sterilise parents on benefits

At last! a sound Tory policy.... oh & EX-TER-MIN-ATE EX-TER-MIN-ATE

A councillor is facing calls to resign after he said parents on benefits should be sterilised to stop them having more than one child.

John Ward, a Conservative member of Medway Council in Kent, made the comments during a discussion about the hunt for the schoolgirl Shannon Matthews.

He said her family was an example of social decline in Britain. He outlined his proposals to cut spending on social security payments.

Writing on his personal website, the councillor said: "There is an increasingly strong case for compulsory sterilisation of all those who have had a second child - or third, or whatever - while living off state benefits
    Link

Originally posted by Gold Dalek View Post
    At last! a sound Tory policy.... oh & EX-TER-MIN-ATE EX-TER-MIN-ATE

Link
    Gets my vote
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

A councillor is facing calls to resign after he said parents on benefits should be sterilised to stop them having more than one child.

John Ward, a Conservative member of Medway Council in Kent, made the comments during a discussion about the hunt for the schoolgirl Shannon Matthews.

He said her family was an example of social decline in Britain. He outlined his proposals to cut spending on social security payments.

Writing on his personal website, the councillor said: "There is an increasingly strong case for compulsory sterilisation of all those who have had a second child - or third, or whatever - while living off state benefits
      This will probably do for him what the "rivers of blood" speech did for Enoch Powell.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I prefer James Wales's idea whereby everybody is sterilised at birth and they have to apply to the state to have it reversed when they have grown into a responsible adult, have a job, enough resources to support themselves and wish to get married and have a family.

No more unwanted children would ever again be brought into the world, and no children would be born purely to rake in benefits at the expense of the hard-working taxpayer. Utopia!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          I prefer James Wales's idea whereby everybody is sterilised at birth and they have to apply to the state to have it reversed when they have grown into a responsible adult, have a job, enough resources to support themselves and wish to get married and have a family.

No more unwanted children would ever again be brought into the world, and no children would be born purely to rake in benefits at the expense of the hard-working taxpayer. Utopia!!
          Oceania.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I don't agree at all. Politicians are all too keen to try and suppress the native population by any means possible, handing out condoms to teenagers, abortion at the drop of a hat and so on. Yet they open the doors to hundreds of thousands of immigrants each year, most of them with children or who soon will have.

It's like they *want* indigenous British people to become extinct - They're traitors to their own kind! I'd take a knive to this counciller's knackers, and see how *he* likes being sterilized!

and if any mums on benefit are reading this - go forth and multiply (I mean that in the nicest possible way )

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
              I don't agree at all. Politicians are all too keen to try and suppress the native population by any means possible, handing out condoms to teenagers, abortion at the drop of a hat and so on. Yet they open the doors to hundreds of thousands of immigrants each year, most of them with children or who soon will have.

It's like they *want* indigenous British people to become extinct - They're traitors to their own kind! I'd take a knive to this counciller's knackers, and see how *he* likes being sterilized!

and if any mums on benefit are reading this - go forth and multiply (I mean that in the nicest possible way )
              An incentive to breed more chav's if I ever heard one

Comment

This isn't controversial at all, is it?

If you can't support yourself or a family, you shouldn't be having a family, regardless of where you're from.

And yet, somehow, this simple message just doesn't get through.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  An incentive to breed more chav's if I ever heard one
                  So define a chav again?
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    So define a chav again?
                    Have you got a full length mirror?

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X