• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Miss Bimbo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss Bimbo

I almost can't believe this - a webtulipe aimed at 9-16yo girls encouraging them to buy diet pills have boob jobs and spend money on tanning beds and clothes - paying via paypal...

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/...cle3613881.ece

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    I almost can't believe this - a webtulipe aimed at 9-16yo girls encouraging them to buy diet pills have boob jobs and spend money on tanning beds and clothes - paying via paypal...

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/...cle3613881.ece
    Are they fairtrade or kiva diet pills though?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Nice one.

Seriously stupid website though.

Comment

What they don't learn from the net they'll learn from their mothers instead. I wouldn't worry.

Comment

I can't see the problem personally; they may not be particularly healthy, but they'll look great
            Last edited by EqualOpportunities; 25 March 2008, 23:17. Reason: Spelling
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
              I can't see the problem personally; thay may not be particularly healthy, but they'll look great
              But the game encourages them to lose weight one minute, then gain it a couple of levels later, then lose it again to snare a rich man....

If they keep losing the weight, they'll look pretty awful.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                lose weight one minute, then gain it a couple of levels later, then lose it again to snare a rich man....
                Like I said, real life then.

At least it doesn't recommend self-fertilisation with a used condom, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

At least it doesn't recommend self-fertilisation with a used condom, does it?
                  Just like your mum?

Comment

Just like your mum?
                    Yuk I hope my mum hasn't been seeing 2uk

Comment

Working...
                    X