• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices are holding...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House prices are holding...

..but will they drop?

So what will everybody now please drop their prices 10% and stop dallying around.
    I'm alright Jack

RICS spokesman Harold Armetage says “There is a stand-off between buyers and sellers at the moment while the real economic situation beds into the UK day-to-day economy. Sellers and estate agents are in denial and are keeping asking prices high in the hope that the market will pick up or that buyers will suddenly pay more. But sooner or later sellers will realise that nothing is shifting because buyers confidence and mortgage liquidity has vanished”.

I have my cash wad at the ready. Bring it on!

Comment

They are dropping in Manchester suburbs to slghtly above where they were two years ago.

Comment

Thing will remain the same until they change

Comment

Working...
        X