• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice for skiers and snowboarders.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you fall, try not to land on your coccyx (tail-bone). It's really very painful and takes ages to heal.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

You should charge for this stuff. I mean who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Learn to fall properly - should be the first thing the instructor teaches you.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Or just don't fall over.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Or just don't fall over.
          When you're pulling a slick BS 720 over a 10 metre drop into lush powder, that can be hard to achieve.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            When you're pulling a slick BS 720 over a 10 metre drop into lush powder, that can be hard to achieve.
            If you can't do it without falling over, then either don't do it or don't whinge that it hurts.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Learn to fall properly - should be the first thing the instructor teaches you.
              Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              If you can't do it without falling over, then either don't do it or don't whinge that it hurts.
              I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier...

Comment

I did that. Stood still on my snowboard. Just tipped backwards and hit packed snow. Ouch...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  You should charge for this stuff. I mean who knew?

class
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Switch?
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X