• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else took GMAT test?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else took GMAT test?

Here is my score for 1999 year: 660 (Overall in top 9% of test takers, quantitative part - top 6%)

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Here is my score for 1999 year: 660 (Overall in top 9% of test takers, quantitative part - top 6%)
    I did it in 1998 and got 666. Haven't been allowed in a church since...

Comment

Did they measure your willy as well?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
        I did it in 1998 and got 666. Haven't been allowed in a church since...
        Lies - the test results are all divisible by 10 without a remainder...

Comment

Lies - the test results are all divisible by 10 without a remainder...
          Your Russian version maybe......

Comment

I did a GMAT, forgotten what the score was.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
              Your Russian version maybe......
              I took GMAT test in London. It is the case all around the world.

I have also created user-submission online app for that in 1999 and since then gathered over 2000 responses - http://www.chudnovsky.org/mba/index.html

So I was creating Web 2.0 apps while you guys were learning how to walk...

Comment

Shame you didn't make it better. So you've got 2000 automated responses of:

"free xxx blow job..."

Comment

I took GMAT test in London. It is the case all around the world.

I have also created user-submission online app for that in 1999 and since then gathered over 2000 responses - http://www.chudnovsky.org/mba/index.html

All very impressive atw, but have you ever slept with a woman?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Pharmacy Online, http://pharma<spoilt>com.md All meds are here! Delivery From One Day, Low prices! GET IT NOW! Receive discount!
                    Yep....2.0 apps while I was learning to walk.

Comment

Working...
                    X