• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That toff barrister from The Apprentice...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got sent to the board room in order to justify his actions after his team lost the task and he started whining on about that there was a class divide in the team, toffs Vs Commoners ... not good idea to say that to an ol' Cockney made good Sir Alan Sugar.

He was a bit 'wet' especially when he harped on about liking art and music and not football, I think he may have worn frilly pink skirts and dreamed about living in a Chateux in France.

Originally posted by eliquant View Post

He got sent to the board room in order to justify his actions after his team lost the task and he started whining on about that there was a class divide in the team, toffs Vs Commoners ... not good idea to say that to an ol' Cockney made good Sir Alan Sugar.

He was a bit 'wet' especially when he harped on about liking art and music and not football, I think he may have worn frilly pink skirts and dreamed about living in a Chateux in France.
    Did you see those sunglasses? What a Ponce.

Looks like Mr "The spoken word is my tool" Tool really is a pompous Tool.
    Last edited by moorfield; 26 March 2008, 22:25.

Comment

Both the toffs deserved to go.

Saying "I like art, and I don't really know how to talk about football..." to Sugar is a tad foolish.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Those who deserve to go rarely do. Sir Alan seems to like to keep two possible finalists plus the most contraversial to make for good TV.

The barrister would have been boring - mega eyebrow toff will be quite contraversial.

Comment

Most top company owners are in the Sugar mould, they have more cahoonas.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            The barrister would have been boring - mega eyebrow toff will be quite contraversial.
            controversial

Those eyebrows were indeed darlingesque.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
              Most top company owners are in the Sugar mould, they have more cahoonas.
              Met most of them have you

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                Did you see those sunglasses? What a Ponce.
                Even better he wore them as he walked into the studio for the "You're fired" programme on BBC2 afterwards! That was a REALLY good idea, he didn't look stupid at all.

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                Looks like Mr "The spoken word is my tool" Tool really is a pompous Tool.
                Raef the Monobrow will be entertaining. And the bloke called Kevin http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/cand...ontestant.html who looks like Matt Lucas. He said "look at that lovely breast" when showing a punter a nice fillet of fish. What a weapon.

Comment

Age 24
                  Career Bank Manager
                  Qualifications 11 GCSEs and 2 A Levels, food hygiene course
                  Home Town Woking

Fook me. Quality geezer. I'd like to know which bank, so that I never mistakenly open an account there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
                    Even better he wore them as he walked into the studio for the "You're fired" programme on BBC2 afterwards! That was a REALLY good idea, he didn't look stupid at all.

Raef the Monobrow will be entertaining. And the bloke called Kevin http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/cand...ontestant.html who looks like Matt Lucas. He said "look at that lovely breast" when showing a punter a nice fillet of fish. What a weapon.

Let's face it - would you really want to work for Srallan?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X