• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Intelligence and practical use of it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligence and practical use of it

There seems to be a lot of confusion on this board on what is intelligence and the practical usage of that.

Having a high IQ, degrees, and all that, it can be a sign of above average intelligence. Whether you can put this down to a practical use is very debatable.

So in theory we have a cure for everything, we could live every planet of the solar system and have an answer to every questions.

In reality we do kill each other for unverifiable events and believes called religion, we still die for diseases that exist over thousands of years and so on.

So before you show off your IQs, degrees and other alleged manifestations of theorical intelligence please include proofs of what you have actually achieved in life as the world is already full of paper achievements, a pity that they all end up in the sewages.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Thats why many companies rate experience before qualifications
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
      So before you show off your IQs, degrees and other alleged manifestations of theorical intelligence please include proofs of what you have actually achieved in life as the world is already full of paper achievements, a pity that they all end up in the sewages.
      Well, there are just so many, where should I start? Many people said it could not be done, but I've made a fruit-machine talk.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        There seems to be a lot of confusion on this board on what is intelligence and the practical usage of that.

Having a high IQ, degrees, and all that, it can be a sign of above average intelligence. Whether you can put this down to a practical use is very debatable.

So in theory we have a cure for everything, we could live every planet of the solar system and have an answer to every questions.

In reality we do kill each other for unverifiable events and believes called religion, we still die for diseases that exist over thousands of years and so on.

Is this inspired by last night's episode of the Apprentice?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I don't need a high IQ, degrees, and all that. The spoken word is my tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Yes

What a t0sser that guy was.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
              The spoken word is my tool.

A selection of my favoured tools
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                No, atw.

HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm going to prove my superior intelligence by not replying to this drivel!

<doh!>

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                    Many people said it could not be done, but I've made a fruit-machine talk.
                    Did you build it an arse it could talk through, like its creator?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X