• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

T5 Problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T5 Problems

No surprise there then. This country couldn't organise a p**s up in a brewery. Linky

I like the fact that "BA blamed the glitches on problems with "staff familiarisation",...". So they didn't know it was opening then, and the staff weren't trained? Useless t055ers, the lot of them!

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    No surprise there then. This country couldn't organise a p**s up in a brewery. Linky

I like the fact that "BA blamed the glitches on problems with "staff familiarisation",...". So they didn't know it was opening then, and the staff weren't trained? Useless t055ers, the lot of them!
    Not just this country - everyone.
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
      Not just this country - everyone.
      I bet there are some countries in the world where the level of work is generally of a high standard. I just can't think of any.

Edit: what about Japan.

Comment

I bet there are some countries in the world where the level of work is generally of a high standard. I just can't think of any.

Edit: what about Japan.
        I suppose so, though I can imagine a couple of CNI posters saying the same thing about another country...though I too can't think of another one at the moment.....

Comment

I have actually been a of do with a company where we went for a meal at a micro brewery in North Carolina and they had no beer. They literally failed to organise a pi55 up in a brewery
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            I have actually been a of do with a company where we went for a meal at a micro brewery in North Carolina and they had no beer. They literally failed to organise a pi55 up in a brewery
            In a similar vein I went on a stag weekend in Leuven in Belgium, part of which was a tour of the Stella brewery...but we couldn't find it, proving that we couldn't....you know the rest.

Comment

In a similar vein I went on a stag weekend in Leuven in Belgium, part of which was a tour of the Stella brewery...but we couldn't find it, proving that we couldn't....you know the rest.
              That's what happens when you get drunk BEFORE going on the tour

Comment

Has anyone here actually hit a cows arse with a banjo?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Has anyone here actually hit a cows arse with a banjo?

If you'll hold still for a minute I'll give it a try....

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    If you'll hold still for a minute I'll give it a try....
                    Love you too!

Comment

Working...
                    X