• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pommery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pommery

Just arrived home, and girly has brought a glass of Pommery and some canapés to my desk.

threaded in "can life get better than this" mode
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Just arrived home, and girly has brought a glass of Pommery and some canapés to my desk.

assuming you have no need of two homes or two desks, only if twin girlies have brought 2 glasses of pommery and two plates of canapés to your desk.

hth

Comment

Maybe a shag as well might be better...
      Me, me, me...

Comment

steak + bj? I am told that stands for barbercue juice.

Comment

Originally posted by lexington_spurs View Post
          assuming you have no need of two homes or two desks, only if twin girlies have brought 2 glasses of pommery and two plates of canapés to your desk.

hth
          Don't drop acid, take it pass/fail.

Comment

Before Churchill gets here.....

Oi Mods! Where's the bulltulip smilie????
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Only ‘a glass’ not the whole bottle and of Pommery, FFS, not Dom Pérignon. Damm woman would get the back of my hand.

It would never happen in my house.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Pommery?

I was sure you existed mostly on Puffery.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Yes Threaded old chum, in answer to your question, it can.

Said girly clears said desk, lifts her skirt and assumes the position.

Hth.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Yes Threaded old chum, in answer to your question, it can.

Said girly clears said desk, lifts her skirt and assumes the position.

Hth.
                    Unfortunately, what after a hard days surfin', tutoring at the Neils Bohr Institute for the evening, all told 3 hours on the bicycle, and then a glass of shampoo I sadly, passed out.

Comment

Working...
                    X