• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New feature - Thought of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New feature - Thought of the day

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

But those that never quit and never win, well, they're ******* idiots.

HTH

thought for the day

Comment

Beware the smiling prawn...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        thought for the day
        That would be a thought to anticipate. How do you know Dim Prawn didn't have his thought earlier on today?

Never discourage someone if they're making progress, however slow

Plato
        Not sure I'd agree with that in all circs. But it's certainly true for a teacher in a special needs school.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
          That would be a thought to anticipate. How do you know Dim Prawn didn't have his thought earlier on today?
          I think it was me who first started these "thoughts of the day" years ago only to be quickly pointed out that it should be "thought for the day". I would not however dispute that thinking is a new feature for dimshrimp

Comment

Working...
          X