• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Go on then....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go on then....

admit it, who worked at Heathrows terminal 5??

J, where on earth did you find that revolting Muppet of an avatar
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

HRH/RRH

are you the illegitimate son of Boris Johnson?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
        admit it, who worked at Heathrows terminal 5??
        you? as a baggage belt maker?

Comment

don't hate me because Im beautiful. Please answer the question.

Comment

don't hate me because Im beautiful. Please answer the question.
            What question? Why you're such a tw@t? God knows.

Comment

So embarrassed about your video you removed it? I can attempt to describe it should anyone wish. Come on then tough boy, put down that spiced chai latte and get some more good stuff uploaded - I particularly liked the hat - did M C Hammer or another of your homeboys lend you that?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                So embarrassed about your video you removed it? I can attempt to describe it should anyone wish. Come on then tough boy, put down that spiced chai latte and get some more good stuff uploaded - I particularly liked the hat - did M C Hammer or another of your homeboys lend you that?
                You're such an arse, I suggest you look at the video below each of my posts, the one where I score a 30 yard screamer. Have you even heard of these guyshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEnK145M9-A? It was a piss take and a funny one at that.

Comment

You're such an arse, I suggest you look at the video below each of my posts, the one where I score a 30 yard screamer.

Have you even heard of these guyshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEnK145M9-A? It was a piss take and a funny one at that.
                  The second point first - of course I have, I know it was, but it was still a hoot picturing you like that after all your strutting - very funny, you have to agree.

The first point - so what? Why do you suggest I watch you score a football goal? What are you saying exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    The second point first - of course I have, I know it was, but it was still a hoot picturing you like that after all your strutting - very funny, you have to agree.

The first point - so what? Why do you suggest I watch you score a football goal? What are you saying exactly?
                    Its a great goal that's all, nothing more sinister sweetheart.

Comment

Working...
                    X