• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reward for Jacqui Smith's finger prints

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reward for Jacqui Smith's finger prints

Link: Guido Fawke's Blog
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I saw her buying coffee last week. Next time, I'll wait until she throws the cup out and grab it from the bin
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Quality! She really is a poor excuse for a Home Sec - after several of whom I thought "the next one can't be any worse".

Comment

Home Secretaries have only one purpose under the current government, to steer through successive legislation expanding how long you can be held without charge and what for.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
          Home Secretaries have only one purpose under the current government, to steer through successive legislation expanding how long you can be held without charge and what for.
          Ah ha - so she was acting a little outside her remit by telling me I shouldn't expect to be safe after dark in area I wasn't familiar with.

Comment

Working...
          X