• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plane crash in Kent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plane crash in Kent

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

No survivors...

I think if I had loads of dosh I would just fly first class everywhere rather than rely on monkeys to keep a private jet in the air.

I would not fly at all...

Comment

It is just a few miles from me...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

No survivors...

I think if I had loads of dosh I would just fly first class everywhere rather than rely on monkeys to keep a private jet in the air.
        Yes. Another classic cretinous post by the mistress. It's no surprise you don't have loads of dosh.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm just waiting for the first SMS joke...

first one to post one wins (a night out with 2uk)
          Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

I would just fly first class everywhere rather than rely on monkeys to keep a private jet in the air.
            Really? I'd rather fly in a private jet (and I have several times), than fly with any major airline no matter how comfortable the seats may be to accommodate big arses.

Try some research before dissing pilots.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              You must remember Lucy knows nothing much about the real world.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

Wasn't actually dissing pilots, comment was more aimed at engineers and how much harder it is to manage that in the private jet world vs commercial. I do know about this, an ex was a pilot.

Comment

Wasn't actually dissing pilots, comment was more aimed at engineers and how much harder it is to manage that in the private jet world vs commercial. I do know about this, an ex was a pilot.
                  I disagree, I'm also an ex pilot. Training for both pilots and engineers is as rigorous in the private world as it is for the airlines and not always subject to the same financial pressures.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Please explain then....
                    This should be good, if it ever happens
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X