• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Websites for contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Websites for contractors

I want to get a simple website built to make myself and my company look a little more professional - I work remotely as a freelancer so I often never meet my clients.
    Basically I'm looking for a site which is the equivalent of a business card - a couple or 3 pages describing me and my experience, with contact details and a few relevant photographs to break up the text.
    I can't find a good way to describe this so has anyone got such a site, or know one they could refer me to, so I can tell my web designer "this kind of thing"?

Many thanks for any help.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I want to get a simple website built to make myself and my company look a little more professional - I work remotely as a freelancer so I often never meet my clients.
    Basically I'm looking for a site which is the equivalent of a business card - a couple or 3 pages describing me and my experience, with contact details and a few relevant photographs to break up the text.
    I can't find a good way to describe this so has anyone got such a site, or know one they could refer me to, so I can tell my web designer "this kind of thing"?

Many thanks for any help.
    LinkedIn is a start > http://www.linkedin.com/ I have a page that is basicallly my CV no pictures though and the URL is http://www.linkedin.com/$$yourltdnamehere&&, quick, easy and free.

Comment

Working...
    X