• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Give HRH/RRH a second chance?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give HRH/RRH a second chance?

Now that our friend HRH/RRH has been shown the error of his ways, That we will not tolerate the attitude and antics that so badly damaged CC. I honestly believe that HRH/RRH should be given a second chance.

A chance to prove that he can be sociable at least.

What say all?

Ps. This is a serious suggestion and I would suggest it therefore requires a serious response.

Don't worry, If Jonners starts his old antics again, you can nail him then.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

For what? I have done nothing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
      For what? I have done nothing wrong?
      Your sig is too long...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Your sig is too long...
        and sounds like a moaning permie
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          and the avatar is boring
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Whining Manc Twat.

Comment

Those of you who have jousted with me in the past know that my skin is thicker than a large rhino, keep the abuse coming I have heard it all before. At least on this site there seems to be a small smattering of those above average intelligence who can be a bit more creative than 'you're thick/bent/ugly etc'.

I have in the main added thoughtful, insightful- witty posts thus far and as I have adhered to most of the rules laid out by the moderators you have no right to banish me. If you don't like me for some insane envious reason then you can ignore me as I'm making myself comfortable and settling in for the long haul. If that's not good enough, don't let the door hit your arse on your exit.

Comment

Those of you who have jousted with me in the past know that my skin is thicker than a large rhino, keep the abuse coming I have heard it all before. At least on this site there seems to be a small smattering of those above average intelligence who can be a bit more creative than 'you're thick/bent/ugly etc'.

I have in the main added thoughtful, insightful- witty posts thus far and as I have adhered to most of the rules laid out by the moderators you have no right to banish me. If you don't like me for some insane envious reason then you can ignore me as I'm making myself comfortable and settling in for the long haul. If that's not good enough, don't let the door hit your arse on your exit.
                Luvvie - you are not helping yourself -

People who post the witty stuff (RH wins for me) don't have to go on about how great they are...
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

...blah... know that my skin is thicker than a large rhino... blah ....
                  skull
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

This is why you are close to getting booted mate. You are a young lad who think he knows it all yet shows a complete lack of intelligence and understanding. You really think you are God's gift don't you?

No right to banish? Dream on sonny.
                    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                    X