• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Icke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Icke

Website

I particularly like the giant lizards. Was 9/11 caused by blood drinking lizards from Mars?
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Originally posted by WageSlave
    Website

I particularly like the giant lizards. Was 9/11 caused by blood drinking lizards from Mars?
    Of course. What else?

Comment

London Bombings - the truth!

Firstly, thank you for your efforts in bringing us the information you have
      on your site and your dedication to uncovering the agenda. I have a friend who works in the retail industry and as you would imagine, the topic of conversation with customers has very much been on the subject of the London bombings. He had a couple of interesting stories relayed to
      him, which tell as follows.

1. One chap was entering Kings Cross when a policeman came running out in front of him. The officer told him to get away quick, as a bomb was about to go off. 30 seconds later, he heard an explosion. How did the policeman know?

2. An office worker in the city was present when army officials burst into
      the building and told everyone to get down. They proceeded to guard the
      building and not let anyone out. This office worker was able to look up and
      see the army pointing guns at a chap outside the door and taking him away.
      The troops then left as quickly as they had arrived.

I found these stories to be of interest, as they don't appear anywhere in
      the media and nor are they likely to. I would very much like other people to
      know these stories.

Regards

Iain - London

You can use my first name and location but please, no other details. I am
      not afraid of other people opinions but as we have seen, the government
      (Illuminati) have no respect for human life.

Comment

The outlaws had dinner with David Ike last summer

To quote my father-in-law who does not swear

He's a fecking obsesive weirdo
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

why do people think he's nuts? Scientologists belive in something that is not that far off, and nobody accuses them of being mad (greedy and manipulative yes but not mad)
          Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            The craziest thing I've seen in a long time was a documentary about Icke.

He was in Canada doing talk shows etc. and for reasons that are quite beyond me, the Jewish lobby got it into their heads that the giant alien lizard conspiracy theory was all a metaphor about them.

So they managed to get his talks shows cancelled...

Which all goes to show how much they Know...
            Was that the one with a group of people planning to attack him in a book shop?

Comment

Think I saw both documentaries. The one on Ruby Ridge was particularly shocking.

Icke was actually making some sense in the programme, discussing how censorship can work. Then he started talking about how the world is controlled by giant blood-drinking lizards from space, and I'm afriad he started to loose my sympathy.

Comment

I think it was an American jewish organisation (Jewish Defence League?) that thought his giant lizards theory was a disguised anti-semitic myth, and they managed to prevent him speaking in the USA, which was why he spent so much time in Canada. Although the documentary crew did overhear some of Ickes's crew making some mildly derogatory remarks about jews on one occasion, Jon Ronson (the documentary maker) delivered his considered verdict at the end of the program. He concluded that when Icke said the world was ruled by giant lizards in disguise, he actually meant the world was ruled by giant lizards in disguise!

Edited to add this quote from an interview with Jon Ronson I found online.
                JR: Yeah, and when he says "no, I really do mean lizards" they say "ah well that's code as well" But the other day I was on David Icke's website and there was a link to The International Jew. Which is THE worst ant-Semitic book, it's really vicious. So I thought, well maybe he does mean Jews when he says lizards.
                Last edited by IR35 Avoider; 19 July 2005, 19:41.

Comment

Books

You can download nearly all of his books from one of the remaining download programs! Pretty good entertainment.

He did predict many years ago that humans would be walking around with under-flesh chips so they could be monitored etc. A professor a couple of years ago did just that - injected a chip into his arm. The press haven't been as quick to ridicule him this time.

He didn't predict that vets have been chipping dogs for a while, either!

Comment

Originally posted by larry
                    You can download nearly all of his books from one of the remaining download programs! Pretty good entertainment.

He did predict many years ago that humans would be walking around with under-flesh chips so they could be monitored etc. A professor a couple of years ago did just that - injected a chip into his arm. The press haven't been as quick to ridicule him this time.

He didn't predict that vets have been chipping dogs for a while, either!
                    That's Kevin Warwick. The fact that he lectures at Reading should tell you everything you need to know about him

Comment

Working...
                    X