• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh god - another 12 years of them...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh god - another 12 years of them...

U2 sign 12 year deal with livenation.

Considering each time I saw them they were considerably worse, the thought of them hanging around for another 12 years I fund extremely dull. (Of course, this is a personal opinion).

U2 are doing their best work right now, on record and in concert
    So said Paul McGuinness, their manager, in a totally unbiased way...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Good summing up of U2

Linky
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      U2 sign 12 year deal with livenation.

Considering each time I saw them they were considerably worse, the thought of them hanging around for another 12 years I fund extremely dull. (Of course, this is a personal opinion).

So said Paul McGuinness, their manager, in a totally unbiased way...
      Depressing news, but when I saw the thread title I thought you meant New Labour after next year's election, so this isn't quite as bad.
      If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
        Depressing news, but when I saw the thread title I thought you meant New Labour after next year's election, so this isn't quite as bad.
        We only have another 7 years of New Liebour to go, not 12.

Comment

Working...
        X