• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should HRH stay or go? not anonymous

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HRH should stay - ignore any posts you don't like
    19.57%
    HRH should go - I have had enough
    8.70%
    HRH is denny
    8.70%
    HRH is chico
    6.52%
    I couldn't give a t**s
    23.91%
    Just ban the silly fliper, he's a t**t
    13.04%
    HRH is andyw
    19.57%

Nice options there, much better.

Comment

I feel constrained to answer in this way since he saw fit to call me a cretin when I had the temerity to correct a couple of his many spelling howlers.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Nice options there, much better.
        Just wait for the options on poll number 3!

And that was a joke ...

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          I feel constrained to answer in this way since he saw fit to call me a cretin when I had the temerity to correct a couple of his many spelling howlers.
          But you are a cretin

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

lol @ oracleslave! nice selection...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              But you are a cretin

Why?

Comment

Well done Oracleslave!
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Well done Oracleslave!

Comment

Its a landslide, wow, Im a little overwhelmed- so many people to mention. Firstly I'd like to thank all of those who voted for me to stay or the comedy options. Having been here for slightly over 3 weeks its already been a real rollercoaster of emotions I feel proud that I have once again looked my opponents in the eye, never giving an inch in battle. I have stood for what I believe in and not risen to the childish taunts that have dogged my stay at contractor.

This is a victory for not only HRH but the internet as a whole, and I would like to dedicate this victory to all those who have taken a stand against oppression in the world, remember my example stay strong and do not bow under pressure, if you believe in what you are doing you WILL prevail.

Now I would like to draw a line under today's events and let us all carry on posting, debating and laughing together on this forum. For those who still want me gone, I hope one day you can grow to love me too and perhaps one day we can be friends.

Thanks again,

HRH.

Comment

Working...
                    X