• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great Britain plc - Dead or Not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Britain plc - Dead or Not?

Frightfully non-witty poll coming up
    Yes - GB plc has lived beyond its means and is now bankrupt
    58.06%
    No - GB plc is basically sound
    9.68%
    Neither - GB plc is a medium sized non-entity
    16.13%
    I am andyw
    16.13%
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

The city will save us. They know how to make money by constantly reselling the same worthless crap over and over. Or did.

Comment

I was reading a page of odd experiments, might have been more than one page: there was a dogs head, and a chicken without a head, and a dog with two heads.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Dead as a Monty Python parrot... And Gordon Brown is the shopkeeper.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I vote whatever Milan votes cos he's clued in...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
            I vote whatever Milan votes cos he's clued in...
            Czech potato futures. They're the, err, future.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Extension / rate increase here - it's not all doom and gloom - Don't believe the hype!

T

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                Czech potato futures. They're the, err, future.
                Dunno about Czechs, but the Indians have got a Potato futures market.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I would have voted the first choice...but that only applies to my wife...and I'm the bankrupt one.

Otherwise..things will cool down to stability..and we will slip in behind France and Germany as usual..But it was a nice little burst wasn't it?
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Where's the slowly sliding into oblivion option?

Nevermind, I don't really give a toss...
                    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Working...
                    X