• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 'Ask HRH' Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'Ask HRH' Thread

Roll up, roll up, gather around and ask any question you like, anything at all, and our benevolent resident HRH will adeptly answer them all without delay:

Ever wanted to know what's at the heart of a black hole?
    Curious about the afterlife?
    Want to know what really happens when you divide by 0?
    Wonder exactly which butterfly is responsible for the Gulf Stream?

Then ask, ask away!

HRH, were you born a twat or did you become one later?
    It goes to the heart of the nature/nurture debate.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Roll up, roll up, gather around and ask any question you like, anything at all, and our benevolent resident HRH will adeptly answer them all without delay:

Ever wanted to know what's at the heart of a black hole?
      Curious about the afterlife?
      Want to know what really happens when you divide by 0?
      Wonder exactly which butterfly is responsible for the Gulf Stream?

Then ask, ask away!
      Im happy to hold a weekly clinic if any one has any of lifes questions they would like an answer to. Alas I have to retire now, Im out in Manchester tonight, if anyone see's me and wants a photo don't be shy.

Thanks for all those who voted for me again.

Stay beautiful CUK.

HRH

Comment

HRH. How much booze and weed did your Mum do while she was pregnant with you?

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

How much coke do you take?

The first two will hopefully answer why you are so stupid and the third will hopefully show why you are so wrongly self assured.
        my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
          HRH. How much booze and weed did your Mum do while she was pregnant with you?

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

How much coke do you take?

The first two will hopefully answer why you are so stupid and the third will hopefully show why you are so wrongly self assured.

Answer to all is zero and if you continue to defile my good name I'll respond in kind.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
            if you continue to defile my good name I'll respond in kind.
            HRH! HRH! What will you do?
            Will you attack our ferret too?
            Will you go ten rounds?
            Or drop your trousers?
            Or will you throw stones
            From inside glass houses?

Comment

Abuse from a Mod! blimey, this could get interesting.

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                Im happy to hold a weekly clinic if any one has any of lifes questions they would like an answer to. Alas I have to retire now, Im out in Manchester tonight, if anyone see's me and wants a photo don't be shy.

Thanks for all those who voted for me again.

Stay beautiful CUK.

HRH
                I'm staying in
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

RRH is like Marmite. At first you wonder "what the fook?" and feel slightly disgusted, then after a while the memory fades, you think I 'll give it another go, some even learn to put up with the foul taste. Eventually one may even look forward to the next encounter.

Comment

Originally posted by MOH View Post
                    RRH is like Marmite. At first you wonder "what the fook?" and feel slightly disgusted, then after a while the memory fades, you think I 'll give it another go, some even learn to put up with the foul taste. Eventually one may even look forward to the next encounter.
                    Marmite is minging
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X