• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

City traders flogging their old bangers cheap - get in there!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City traders flogging their old bangers cheap - get in there!

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...00811305741077

Stop winding the permies up DP - Wilmslow can't afford that one.

Comment

Last Porsche I owned, the roof leaked something chronic, Had to have it re-felted and re-slated in the end.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Last Porsche I owned, the roof leaked something chronic, Had to have it re-felted and re-slated in the end.

Rover

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Rover
          Porch
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Yeah, that would do nicely. will park the focus on the road and drive that!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Yeah, that would do nicely. will park the focus on the road and drive that!

The focus will be faster if you superchip it.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                ....until you run out of petrol, which in a chipped car is fairly shortly after filling it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Agreed, and give more warning that you're about to push it too far on the corners.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
                    ....until you run out of petrol, which in a chipped car is fairly shortly after filling it.

Depends how good the upgrade has been done. Some even claim to increase MPG as they just up the turbo boost, so the engine is doing the same work for more performance. Hence it's easy to get another 40-50bhp out of a turboed car, such as Wilmslow's turbo diesel focus.

Those upgrades that simply squirt more fuel into the piston chambers to get more power are the ones to avoid!
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X