• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glastonbury

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glastonbury

Go on sale sunday morning at 9am.

First time trying - anyone who's applying got any advice on best way to get a ticket, or is it just pure pot luck if you get through on phone/t'internet?

Cheers.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

I have managed it the last two times OK. Set multiple alarms and connect a few mins early to see what the site is like etc. Multiple monitors and multiple machines on different networks helps

Just keep trying is all you can do. If connection to the server is being slow then multiple windows and set them all on the task, one of them will get lucky eventually.
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

You can get tickets here:

Glastonbury: Tickets
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
        I have managed it the last two times OK. Set multiple alarms and connect a few mins early to see what the site is like etc. Multiple monitors and multiple machines on different networks helps

Just keep trying is all you can do. If connection to the server is being slow then multiple windows and set them all on the task, one of them will get lucky eventually.
        I'm using LoadRunner and a team of zombies. My daughters will have tickets...
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          Only if you've pre-registered...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Sod Glasto - I have my Reading tickets...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              Sod Glasto - I have my Reading tickets...

I got my Leeds tickets last night too
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Done reading a couple fo times. I thought it was the worst big festival I've ever been too.

Full of people who've latched onto it because it's a cool thing to do, but actually got no idea and not really into music. Bit harsh I know but compared to say T in the park, it really is soulless.

Hoping Glasto isn't the same - relying on it's mystique and what I hear others say about it ...
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I went to Reading as a teenager. It is great for trainspotting because there is a fantastic rail depot there, full of rare trains.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                    BT customer support operatives

Comment

Working...
                    X