• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sleep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep

Deprivation is not good!

I want my bed.

I love sleep. S'brilliant!

Rhubarb.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Deprivation is not good!

I want my bed.
      Indeed, you have my sympathy. Tensai Jr II arrived a few weeks ago, so I'm averaging about 4 hours a night.

I've resorted to telling anyone looking for a decision at clientco that "I'll get back to them" (once my brain has managed to crank into action.)

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
        Indeed, you have my sympathy. Tensai Jr II arrived a few weeks ago, so I'm averaging about 4 hours a night.

I've resorted to telling anyone looking for a decision at clientco that "I'll get back to them" (once my brain has managed to crank into action.)
        This will take about 4 years - unless you decide to breed more - then it takes longer.

HTH
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
          ....unless you decide to breed more...
          No chance, even Mrs T is on board with stopping at 2, thank Zeus.

Comment

This will take about 4 years - unless you decide to breed more - then it takes longer.

HTH
            Did you hear of the robbery of Loomis in Glostrup? They, the robbers that is, deliberately caused so much commotion, that it even woke me up!
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              Did you hear of the robbery of Loomis in Glostrup? They, the robbers that is, deliberately caused so much commotion, that it even woke me up!
              I read about it, yes. But thankfully I am not near it. About 800km I reckon

And since Monday I know I will stay here until the end of the year at least.

Strange feeling to have job security for 9 months.

Comment

Have you not got a spare room ? Getting up on a work night is a job for full time mothers.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                  Have you not got a spare room ? Getting up on a work night is a job for full time mothers.
                  what he said is the truth

Comment

what he said is the truth
                    We are currently doing renovations so I'm sleeping on a mattress in the lounge which is miles away fro the kids. Best sleep I've had in years

Comment

Working...
                    X