• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does life get any better than this ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does life get any better than this ?

just been out for a drive in the Passat.

Milan.

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Easy tiger!

Your day has peaked way too early. It's going to be all downhill until lunchtime now.

Comment

Morning Pondlife,

how's it going ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          Morning Pondlife,

how's it going ?

Milan.
          Just back from a weeks R & R in sunny egypt. Plenty of diving and nice cold sakara beer. Severe lack of motivation now I'm back plus a stinking cold to boot.

Life doesn't get any better indeed

And your good self?

Comment

very nice, is it safe to travel to Egypt ?

me - well .Net continues to treat us well, everything else going according to plan, plan b is doing very, next release is being organised, no complaints and driving a Passat - does it get any better than this ?

Milan

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              very nice, is it safe to travel to Egypt ?
              We were in Sharm which is fine unless you get in one of the local blue and white taxis. Then you're taking your life in your hands for sure.

me - well .Net continues to treat us well, everything else going according to plan, plan b is doing very, next release is being organised, no complaints and driving a Passat - does it get any better than this ?

Milan
              Keep me posted on the empire building.
              Gotta love .net! toot toot

Oh, and euros too

Comment

oh yes, a double winner

The Euro/Pound appreciation is amazing

Milan.

Comment

I'm 'tooting' a 7 minute drive from home It was a bit busy on the way home last night and took me 9 minutes.

But they are a small Co with a looming go live and a shed load of work to do. Not sure on my tactics yet

Comment

you mean they have some real work, that you have to do, to make a go-live

jeez, you picked the wrong contract

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X