• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

business cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

business cards

about to re do my business cards due to an email add change and wondering what do you have on yours?

1.do you have your name or company name as the main focal point of the card?
    (reason i ask this as im fairly new into contracting an people know my name not my companies name)

2.do you have registered company adress on it?

3. anything else on there?
    cut me - ill bleed rosso red

my company name and my own name as the main focal point (it's combined as part of the logo)

yes i have registered company details

other than contact details, no
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I have:

Company Name and trading name
      My Name
      Logo
      Phone / Fax number
      Email address
      Website address

If you want fancy, shiny print, a friend of mine runs a foiled printing business I can point you to that's good (and quite cheap).
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
        about to re do my business cards due to an email add change and wondering what do you have on yours?

1.do you have your name or company name as the main focal point of the card?
        (reason i ask this as im fairly new into contracting an people know my name not my companies name)

2.do you have registered company adress on it?

3. anything else on there?
        Nope. However do get them done professioanlly. I got given a business card once which was home brew with MS Comic Sans typeface.

Mine have:

Business Name
        Name,
        Contact(s): tel, fax, mob, email

No website listed as if you can't work that out from the e-mail you don't deserve to have me working for you.

Comment

front:

logo
          name
          URL

back:

address
          phone number
          email address
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            No website listed as if you can't work that out from the e-mail you don't deserve to have me working for you.
            You're applying an intelligence test for clients? Doesn't that severely limit your market somewhat?

Comment

Saw a websh1te selling a superb business card, it went something like "Your no guns policy is a welcome mat for criminals."
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
                You're applying an intelligence test for clients? Doesn't that severely limit your market somewhat?
                Yes. But it saves me getting violent with them.

Comment

Don't have business cards because I don't have a business.
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    Don't have business cards because I don't have a business.
                    I know, that's why you pay taxes like a permie, but with none of the legal employment protection.
                    If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Working...
                    X